- About SDR
- Contact Information
- Disability Awareness Week
- Distance Education
- Exam Accommodations Center (EAC)
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Grievance Processes
- Instructor Resources
- New Students
- General Resources
- Temporary Health Conditions
Exam Accommodations Center (EAC)
|1200 Hixson-Lied Student Success Center|
215 Beach Road
Ames, IA 50011-1400
Hours: Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
In order to maintain the quality and integrity of the services provided at the Exam Accommodation Center, the following guidelines, exam receipt requirements, and student expectations are in place:
- Only students with a Notification Letter or a Temporary Educational Assistance letter are eligible to take exams in the EAC.
- Professors/Instructors are encouraged to provide exam accommodations when possible. However, Professors/Instructors may work with EAC staff to arrange exam accommodations by completing the online referral form.
- Professors/Instructors must complete the exam referral form at least 1 week prior to the exam to assist EAC staff with scheduling.
- Student should confirm exam arrangements with Professor/Instructor at least 1 week prior to the date of the exam.