- About SDR
- Contact Information
- Disability Awareness Week
- Distance Education
- Exam Accommodations Center (EAC)
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Grievance Processes
- Instructor Resources
- New Students
- General Resources
- Temporary Health Conditions
- Only students with a Notification Letter or a Temporary Educational Assistance letter are eligible to take exams in the EAC.
- Professors/Instructors are encouraged to provide exam accommodations when possible. However, Professors/Instructors may work with EAC staff to arrange exam accommodations by completing the online referral form.
- Professors/Instructors must complete the exam referral form at least 1 week prior to the exam to assist EAC staff with scheduling.
- Student should confirm exam arrangements with Professor/Instructor at least 1 week prior to the date of the exam.