Information for Faculty and Staff
- All exams should be referred to the EAC 1 week prior to the scheduled exam.
- All final exams must be referred to the EAC by Thursday of Dead Week. Exams referred after this date will not be accommodated in the Exam Accommodations Center.
Exam Receipt Requirements
- The exam must be received by the EAC 1 week prior to the scheduled exam.
- A reminder e-mail will be sent to the professor the day immediately prior to the exam date if the exam is not in the possession of EAC staff.
- If the exam is not in the possession of EAC staff at the scheduled start time, attempts will be made to contact the instructor and department via e-mail and telephone
- The student will be required to remain in the exam accommodations center for 20 minutes as EAC staff attempt to locate a copy of the exam
- If the exam is not located within 20 minutes of the scheduled exam start time, the student will be allowed to leave the testing center.
- The Professor/Instructor will be responsible for rescheduling the student’s accommodated exam.