Information for Faculty and Staff
Exam Receipt Requirements
- The exam must be received by the EAC 1 week prior to the scheduled exam.
- A reminder e-mail will be sent to the professor the day immediately prior to the exam date if the exam is not in the possession of EAC staff.
- If the exam is not in the possession of EAC staff at the scheduled start time, attempts will be made to contact the instructor and department via e-mail and telephone
- The student will be required to remain in the exam accommodations center for 20 minutes as EAC staff attempt to locate a copy of the exam
- If the exam is not located within 20 minutes of the scheduled exam start time, the student will be allowed to leave the testing center.
- The Professor/Instructor will be responsible for rescheduling the student’s accommodated exam.