- About SDR
- Contact Information
- Disability Awareness Week
- Distance Education
- Exam Accommodations Center (EAC)
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Grievance Processes
- Instructor Resources
- New Students
- General Resources
- Temporary Health Conditions
Information For Students
The Following Items are Not Allowed in Testing Room
|All items that are not specifically approved by your instructor for use during the exam must be left in a cubby in the lobby.|
|1. Cell Phone|
|5. Back Pack|
Exam Check In Procedures
- Check-in at the front desk/reception area at least 5 minutes before the scheduled start time.
- Scan student ID.
- Store all personal belongings in the designated area of front office.
- Please wait quietly to be taken to your exam room.
- Check-out at the front desk, return exam and all scratch paper in the exam folder provided.
- Cheating and other forms of academic misconduct are strictly prohibited. If academic misconduct is observed or suspected, the exam may be terminated and the incident will be reported to the course instructor immediately.
- During the exam, students may not speak with other test-takers, text, or email.
- Late arrival: If a student is late to a scheduled exam, the end time will not be extended without approval from the instructor.
- All personal belongings, electronic devices, removable media, and/or materials not indicated by the instructor on the EAC referral form or approved on the student's Notification Letter must be stored in the designated area.
- Students must remain quiet at all times while in the EAC.
- If a question arises during the exam, EAC staff will attempt to contact the instructor. It is not guaranteed that the instructor will be available and the exam duration will not be extended. The student may write a note to the instructor on the exam.
- No outside scratch paper allowed unless approved by the instructor on the EAC Referral form. All scratch paper must be turned in upon check-out.
- Restroom breaks are not allowed unless approved on the student’s Notification Letter.
- No food or drink is allowed in the testing room unless approved on the student’s Notification Letter.
- The EAC is monitored by security cameras with recording capabilities.