- About SDR
- Contact Information
- Disability Awareness Week
- Distance Education
- Exam Accommodations Center (EAC)
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Grievance Processes
- Instructor Resources
- New Students
- General Resources
- Temporary Health Conditions
Information For Students
The Following Items are Not Allowed in Testing Room
|All items that are not specifically approved by your instructor for use during the exam must be left in a cubby in the lobby.|
|1. Cell Phone|
|5. Back Pack|
Exam Check In Procedures
- Check-in at the front desk/reception area at least 5 minutes before the scheduled start time.
- Scan student ID.
- Store all personal belongings in the designated area of front office.
- Please wait quietly to be taken to your exam room.
- Check-out at the front desk, return exam and all scratch paper in the exam folder provided.
- Cheating and other forms of academic misconduct are strictly prohibited. If academic misconduct is observed or suspected, the exam may be terminated and the incident will be reported to the course instructor immediately.
- During the exam students may not speak with other test-takers, text, or email.
- Late arrival: If a student is late to a scheduled exam, the end time will not be extended without approval from the instructor.
- Exam end time: All exams end at 4:45 p.m. Exams may not extend beyond Exam Accommodations Center hours of operation (8:00 a.m. - 4:45 p.m.).
- All personal belongings, electronic devices, removable media, and/or materials not indicated by the instructor on the EAC referral form or approved on the student's Notification Letter must be stored in the designated area.
- Students must remain quiet at all times while in the EAC.
- If a question arises during the exam, EAC staff will attempt to contact the instructor. It is not guaranteed that the instructor will be available and the exam duration will not be extended. The student may write a note to the instructor on the exam.
- No outside scratch paper allowed unless approved by the instructor on the EAC Referral form. All scratch paper must be turned in upon check-out.
- Restroom breaks will be noted and information will be provided to course instructor.
- No food is allowed in the testing room unless approved on the student’s Notification Letter.
- Drinks brought into the testing room must be in a clear container without labels.
- The EAC is monitored by security cameras with recording capabilities.
- All final exams must be referred to the EAC on or before Thursday of Dead Week. As a student, you must remind your professor to schedule your exam 1 week prior. Failure to do so may result in the inability of the EAC to accommodate your final exam in our center.