Scholarship Opportunities for Students with Disabilities
If you are a student with a disability, review the list below for possible scholarship opportunities. You may inquire with the Office of Financial Aid for other possible funding sources. The college in which you are enrolled may also have additional scholarship opportunities.
- Keith Sargent Scholarship
- Elizabeth R. Hansen Endowed Scholarship
- Ethel Louise Armstrong Foundation, Inc Scholarship
- Proyecto Vision, A Bilingual Website for Youth with Disabilities
- Ames Area Chamber Scholarship
- Graduate Disability Assistantship Program
- Other Sources of Funding
Scholarships Note: Check out other scholarships categories that might apply to you at Iowa State University Scholarship Information.